A well thought out email would help to solve your problem quickly.
Many technical support problems take days to resolve, because of lack of proper communication in the initial email.
When Emailing Technical Support
If you must use email for technical support make sure to include the following information.
1. Explain the problem in full detail.
2. Describe the different ways to cause the problem.
3. List your computer information and operating system.
4. Note any changes you have made to the software or your computer.
5. Give a contact phone number with a time to call, so if there is still a question it can be answered right away.
A well formatted email using steps such as these will help to resolve your situation quickly. Use this type of format when contacting anyone on the Internet for technical support and your time will be much more productive.
If you use "spam blocking" software to screen email (including software requiring a reply to an automated email for verification), it is your responsibility to add our email address / domain (including the domain faulknermedia.com, which we sometimes use) to your approved sender list. Otherwise, you risk not receiving the reply to your question.